Best of Italy Gift Basket
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Time-honored preparation and the freshest ingredients are hallmarks of Italian cuisine, and Tuscan Markets prides itself on recreating classic dishes from Italy's many diverse regions. Their savory basket delivers a variety of Italian specialties tucked into a woven tray, perfectly repurposed for serving or display. Our gift basket includes dried pastas, Parmesan cheese, tomato sauce, extra-virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar and wine-infused salami. A wonderful housewarming gift, it also makes a thoughtful present for new parents, special celebrations or anyone who appreciates the flavors of Italy.
- Basket includes Fusilli, Orecchietti and Linguini, Parmesan cheese, tomato sauce, extra-virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar and wine-infused salami (see More Info tab for details).
- 5 lb. total.
- Shipped fresh at ambient temperature.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pasta: Three 16-oz. bags, one each of Fusilli, Orecchietti and Linguini.
- Parmesan Cheese: 4 oz.
- Tomato Sauce: 8 oz.
- Virgin Olive Oil: 8.5 oz.
- Balsamic Vinegar: 8.5 oz.
- Wine-Infused Salami: 4 oz.
- Wicker Basket: 11" x 14" x 4" high.
- Use & Care
Upon receipt, remove the basket from the shipping container. Store the pasta, tomato sauce, olive oil and vinegar at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 1 year, unopened, 3 months opened. Place the cheese and salami in the refrigerator, where it will keep for up to 3 months; do not freeze. Use the salami and cheese within one month of opening.
- Pasta: Water, flour.
- Tomato sauce: Cherry tomatoes, tomato paste.
- Parmesan Cheese: Milk, salt.
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil: Olives.
- Balsamic Vinegar: Grape juice.
- Salami: Wine, salt, garlic, dextrose, water, pepper, cure #2, chile flakes.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped overnight to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.