Best of Cellars at Jasper Hill Cheese Collection
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Handcrafted by farmstead cheesemakers in Vermont and New Hampshire, these three distinctive cow’s milk cheeses are aged with care by the Cellars at Jasper Hill, an artisan cheese partnership that creates sustainable business opportunities for local dairy farmers. In this collection we are able to bring you three substantial samplings of three of their most popular offerings, each with different flavor profiles and textures.
Landaff: A mild raw-milk cheese cave-aged 4–5 months at Landaff Creamery in New Hampshire’s White Mountains. The semifirm cheese melts beautifully, and offers balanced, complex flavors of toasted nuts and browned butter with a bright buttermilk tang. 8 oz.
Willoughby: A small-format washed-rind cheese using pastured dairy from grass-fed cows from northeastern Vermont. Aged 4-6 weeks, look for earthy and nutty aromas on the rind, complementing notes of fresh peach and cream on the interior. 8 oz.
Weybridge: A young cheese, aged 21 days, with a thin, mushroomy rind and bright, tangy, citric flavors. 4 oz.
- 1 lb. 4 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cheeses are shipped chilled with ice packs. Refrigerate the cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. It will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator.
- To experience the cheese’s full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheeses to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature, to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor. Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. It is best to consume the cheese within one to two weeks of receipt.
- Landaff: Raw milk, rennet (traditional calf), salt, cultures.
- Willoughby: Pasteurized milk, rennet (traditional calf), salt, cultures.
- Weybridge: Organic milk, rennet (traditional calf), salt, cultures.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.