Best of Cellars at Jasper Hill Cheese Collection
- Online Only
Our collection showcases a trio of cow's milk cheese handcrafted by farmstead cheesemakers in Vermont and New Hampshire, and then aged with care by the Cellars at Jasper Hill, an artisan cheese partnership in Greensboro that creates sustainable business opportunities for local dairy farmers. The substantial samplings comprise three of Jasper Hill's most popular offerings, each with a different flavor profile and texture.
Landaff: This mild raw-milk cheese from Landaff Creamery in New Hampshire’s White Mountains is aged from 4 to 5 months. The semifirm cheese melts beautifully and offers balanced, complex flavors of toasted nuts and browned butter with a bright buttermilk tang. 8 oz.
von Trapp Oma: A soft, buttery washed-rind raw cow's milk cheese made by Dan and Sebastian von Trapp at their family farm in Waitsfield, Vermont. Pungent yet sweet, it has a soft, butter paste and robust, earthy character. 8 oz.
Weybridge: A young cheese made at the Scholten Family Farm using certified-organic cow's milk from its herd of Dutch Belt cows. Cellars at Jasper Hill ages the cheese for three weeks, yielding a delicate, mushroomy rind and a creamy paste with bright, tangy citrus notes. 4 oz.
- 1 lb. 4 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cheeses are shipped chilled with ice packs. Refrigerate the cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. It will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator.
- To experience the cheese’s full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheeses to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature, to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor. Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. It is best to consume the cheese within one to two weeks of receipt.
- Landaff: Raw milk, rennet (traditional calf), salt, cultures.
- von Trapp Oma: Raw Organic cow's milk, rennet (cow), Cultures, and Salt.
- Weybridge: Organic milk, rennet (traditional calf), salt, cultures.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.