Styled after iceboxes found in French butcher shops of the early 20th-century, our two-sided island is hand crafted from solid acacia using carpentry techniques that are older still. This combination lends it the character and warmth of an antique, with all the hardworking strength and practicality the busy, modern kitchen demands.
- Topped with two 2 3/4"-thick rubberwood butcher blocks, it offers ample room for chopping and prepping.
- Solid acacia frame features three small drawers and two roomy cabinets on each side.
- Each cabinet houses one fixed shelf.
- Fitted with corner braces, bin pulls, strap hinges and icebox latches plated with polished chrome.
- Base is expertly finished with a Vieux Bois stain.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.