Berthillon French Kitchen Island
Styled after iceboxes found in French butcher shops of the early 20th-century, our two-sided island is hand crafted from solid acacia using carpentry techniques that are older still. This combination lends it the character and warmth of an antique, with all the hardworking strength and practicality the busy, modern kitchen demands.
- Topped with two 2 3/4"-thick rubberwood butcher blocks, it offers ample room for chopping and prepping.
- Solid acacia frame features three small drawers and two roomy cabinets on each side.
- Each cabinet houses one fixed shelf.
- Fitted with corner braces, bin pulls, strap hinges and icebox latches plated with polished chrome.
- Base is expertly finished with a Vieux Bois stain.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 58"L x 26 1/2"W x 35 1/2"H.
- Interior drawer dimensions: 10 1/2" x 10 1/4" x 5 3/4" deep.
- 288 lb.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Use & Care
- Dust with a soft, clean, lint-free cotton cloth.
- Avoid any harsh abrasives or chemicals.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
The charge for this White Glove Delivery service is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item's price, which includes all shipping charges for the item.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
Also in this Collection
Vieux Bois Wood Swatch
- Free Shipping