Berthillon French Kitchen Island
Kitchen IslandExclusive Internet Only White Glove Delivery
Styled after iceboxes found in French butcher shops of the early 20th-century, our two-sided island is hand crafted from solid acacia using carpentry techniques that are older still. This combination lends it the character and warmth of an antique, with all the hardworking strength and practicality the busy, modern kitchen demands.
- Topped with two 2 3/4"-thick rubberwood butcher blocks, it offers ample room for chopping and prepping.
- Solid acacia frame features three small drawers and two roomy cabinets on each side.
- Each cabinet houses one fixed shelf.
- Fitted with corner braces, bin pulls, strap hinges and icebox latches plated with polished chrome.
- Base is expertly finished with a Vieux Bois stain.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- 58"L x 26 1/2"W x 35 1/2"H.
- Interior drawer dimensions: 10 1/2" x 10 1/4" x 5 3/4" deep.
- 288 lb.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Dust with a soft, clean, lint-free cotton cloth.
- Avoid any harsh abrasives or chemicals.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.