There's nothing like sweet ripe berries plucked right from the garden. Raspberries and blackberries can flourish in your backyard with solid support for their vigorous climb. This T-trellis, an original design from a workshop in Seattle, provides a sturdy support system for raspberries, blackberries and other climbers such as pole beans and grapes.
- Supports climbing fruits and vegetables while preventing them from sprawling over ground.
- Handmade from Western Red Cedar with enameled steel post anchors.
- Sustainably harvested sisal twine.
- Keep fruits above soil and allows for good air circulation, reducing mildew and disease.
- Vertical growth makes weeding, pruning and harvesting easier.
- Ideal for raspberries, blackberries, espalier apple tree, pole beans, grapes and other vining fruits and vegetables.
- Made in USA.