Berkshire Heritage Pork Breakfast Sausage
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
For a true breakfast treat, pan fry our mild, juicy pork sausage until it's brown and sizzling. It's produced by Edwards of Surry, Virginia, using premium pork from heritage-breed Berkshire pigs. The meat is characteristically darker, more heavily marbled and far richer tasting than standard pork.
- Top-quality pork from rare heritage-breed Berkshire pigs, pasture-raised under certified-humane conditions, including fresh air, sunshine and a nutritious diet free of antibiotics, animal by-products and hormones.
- Lightly seasoned with salt, coarse-ground pepper and sage to highlight its spectacular flavor.
- Shape the meat into patties, or add it to favorite recipes.
- Shipped frozen.
- 2 lb.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The sausage is shipped frozen with ice packs. Refrigerate or freeze upon receipt. Sausage keeps up to 10 days refrigerated, opened or unopened, and 3 months frozen.
- If the sausage is frozen, thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Using your hands, form the sausage into 8 round patties, each about 2 oz. and 1/2 inch thick. Heat a fry pan over medium heat. Arrange the patties in the pan and cook, turning once, until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer the patties to a paper towel-lined plate and let stand for 1 to 2 minutes before serving. Makes 8 sausage patties.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped overnight to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.