Berkshire Heritage Pork Breakfast Sausage
- Online Only
For a true breakfast treat, pan fry our mild, juicy pork sausage until it's brown and sizzling. It's produced by Edwards of Surry, Virginia, using premium pork from heritage-breed Berkshire pigs. The meat is characteristically darker, more heavily marbled and far richer tasting than standard pork.
- Top-quality pork from rare heritage-breed Berkshire pigs, pasture-raised under certified-humane conditions, including fresh air, sunshine and a nutritious diet free of antibiotics, animal by-products and hormones.
- Lightly seasoned with salt, coarse-ground pepper and sage to highlight its spectacular flavor.
- Shape the meat into patties, or add it to favorite recipes.
- Shipped frozen.
- 2 lb.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The sausage is shipped frozen with ice packs. Refrigerate or freeze upon receipt. Sausage keeps up to 10 days refrigerated, opened or unopened, and 3 months frozen.
- If the sausage is frozen, thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Using your hands, form the sausage into 8 round patties, each about 2 oz. and 1/2 inch thick. Heat a fry pan over medium heat. Arrange the patties in the pan and cook, turning once, until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer the patties to a paper towel-lined plate and let stand for 1 to 2 minutes before serving. Makes 8 sausage patties.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.