Bacon (2 lb.)Internet Only
The Edwards family of Surry County, Virginia, has produced award-winning cured pork products since 1926. A third-generation curer, the family does their smoking in an 80-year-old smokehouse. They produce this hand-cured bacon using heritage-breed Berkshire pigs--all their meat is traceable right to its origin.
- Made using top-quality pork from rare heritage-breed Berkshire pigs, pasture-raised under certified-humane conditions, including fresh air, sunshine and a nutritious diet free of antibiotics, animal by-products and hormones.
- Produced in partnership with Heritage Foods USA, which works to safeguard American food traditions by promoting small farms that preserve native breeds from extinction.
- The dry-cured meat is smoked over hickory logs for 18 hours and the result is meat that is darker in color, possessing a rich flavor not found in standard pork.
- Sliced medium-thick for authentic flavor and texture.
- 2 lb. (36-44 slices); Packaged in two 1 lb. packages.
- Made in USA.
- The dry-cured, preserved bacon ships at ambient temperature and may be warm to the touch upon receipt. This is to be expected and does not impact the safety of the product, which can be kept unrefrigerated for up to 10 days and withstand temperatures of 120°F. Upon receipt, immediately place the bacon in the refrigerator or freezer, where it will keep up to 3 weeks, refrigerated and unopened, or up to 3 months frozen.
- If the bacon is frozen, thaw in the refrigerator overnight before cooking. Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Place the bacon in the pan and cook, turning once, until browned and crispy, about 3 minutes per side, or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.