Benchmade Summit Lake Hunting Knife with Dymondwood Handle
Part of Benchmade's premium line of hunting knives, the Summit Lake series is engineered for superior lock strength and precise functionality out in the field. Full stainless-steel liners enhance the knife's stability, making this a solid performer for cleaning game, cutting rope and other outdoor tasks. The folding drop-point blade includes a nail nick to assist with opening.
- Folding hunting knife.
- Drop-point blade with nail nick.
- CPM-S30V premium stainless-steel blade (58-60 HRC).
- Classic lock-back folding mechanism.
- Dymondwood® handle.
- Full stainless-steel liners with pocket clip.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Big Summit Lake: 3.77"-long blade, 4.57"-long handle; 4.59 oz. Model #15051-2.
- Small Summit Lake: 2.89"-long blade, 4.0"-long handle; 3.04 oz. Model #15056-2.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Most of Benchmade's blade steels have a very high carbon content, which enables them to hold a superior cutting edge. Carbon can also cause rust, so preventive care is required if the knife is used in humid or marine environments.
- To aid in cleaning rust from blades, we recommend using a fine-grade, semi-chrome polish. A product such as Tuf-Cloth™ works well to not only wipe down the blade for cleaning but also adds an invisible coating for added corrosion protection without leaving any oily film to attract dirt and debris.
- Every Benchmade product comes with LifeSharp™, a service to clean and service the knife. LifeSharp™ replaces worn parts and springs and sharpens the blade to a "factory edge" before shipping the item back to you, free of charge. The service is completed within a week and can be utilized for the life of the product.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.