The original glass cloche, or bell jar, was invented in France as a garden tool to protect young plants from frost. Today the cloche is an artful and efficient way to keep foods fresh, or to display unique objects under glass.
- Made of mouth blown glass.
- Keeps cheeses, baked goods and other items fresh and on display.
- Also perfect for showcasing natural objects and collectibles.
- Small size fits over our cake stands.
- Large size fits over our small White Marble Pedestal.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 7 1/4" diam., 7" interior height, 9 1/2" high overall.
- Large: 11 1/4" diam., 8 1/2" interior height, 11 1/2" high overall.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery
You May Also Like
White Marble Stand, Round
Alexia Cake Stand