Make mustard at home just the way you like it with these easy-to-use kits. Each one contains a dry mix to which you add your favorite beer and cider vinegar for beer mustard. The mustard is fully mixed within just 10 minutes but benefits from a week left in the refrigerator to fully develop its flavor. Each kit comes with an attractive crock for serving. Serve the mustards plain, or experiment by adding your favorite herbs or spices to the mix.
- Includes all the basic mustard-making tools and base ingredients; you supply your choice of beer and cider vinegar for the Beer Mustard.
- Step-by-step instructions guide you through the mustard-making process.
- Makes two 8-oz crocks of mustard.
- Once made, mustards can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 12 months.
- Assembled in Canada.
Each kit includes:
- Ceramic crock with cork lid.
- Wood mustard spoon.
- 2 mustard packs.
- 1 salt and spice pack.
- Jute bag for storage.
- Complete instruction card.