Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
A well-made suit is essential equipment for any beekeeper, and our top-of-the-line suit is the best we’ve found for maximum protection and comfort. It’s made from heavy-duty polyester/cotton and canvas fashioned into a one-piece suit that bees cannot penetrate or enter. An affixed veil and zippered closures make it simple to take on and off. Specially tailored for beekeeping tasks, it has a relaxed fit that won’t bind when bending or lifting for optimal comfort and safety. Also included are cowhide-and-canvas gloves to shield hands during beekeeping tasks.
- Heavy-duty, one-piece beekeeping suit with zip-on veil.
- Suit is white 65/35 poly-cotton blend. Leggings are tan heavy cotton canvas.
- Elasticized wrist and leg openings.
- Included gloves are tan cowhide with cotton canvas sleeve and nylon mesh vents.
- Suit and leggings made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small suit fits approx. 5’5”/130 lbs; 38”-40” chest, 29” inseam.
- Medium suit fits approx. 5’8”/160 lbs; 42”-44” chest, 32” inseam.
- Large suit fits approx. 6’/220 lbs; 46”-48” chest, 33” inseam.
- Gloves made in China.
- Use & Care
- Remove veil before washing suit. Machine-wash suit with mild detergent, no bleach and no fabric softener, in cold water. Tumble dry low or hang to dry.
- Hand wash gloves with mild soap. Rinse well, and hang to dry.
- Hand wash leggings with mild detergent. Rinse well, and hang to dry.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy