Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
A well-made suit is essential equipment for any beekeeper, and our top-of-the-line suit is the best we’ve found for maximum protection and comfort. It’s made from heavy-duty polyester/cotton and canvas fashioned into a one-piece suit that bees cannot penetrate or enter. An affixed veil and zippered closures make it simple to take on and off. Specially tailored for beekeeping tasks, it has a relaxed fit that won’t bind when bending or lifting for optimal comfort and safety. Also included are cowhide-and-canvas gloves to shield hands during beekeeping tasks.
- Heavy-duty, one-piece beekeeping suit with zip-on veil.
- Suit is white 65/35 poly-cotton blend. Leggings are tan heavy cotton canvas.
- Elasticized wrist and leg openings.
- Included gloves are tan cowhide with cotton canvas sleeve and nylon mesh vents.
- Suit and leggings made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small suit fits approx. 5’5”/130 lbs; 38”-40” chest, 29” inseam.
- Medium suit fits approx. 5’8”/160 lbs; 42”-44” chest, 32” inseam.
- Large suit fits approx. 6’/220 lbs; 46”-48” chest, 33” inseam.
- Gloves made in China.
- Use & Care
- Remove veil before washing suit. Machine-wash suit with mild detergent, no bleach and no fabric softener, in cold water. Tumble dry low or hang to dry.
- Hand wash gloves with mild soap. Rinse well, and hang to dry.
- Hand wash leggings with mild detergent. Rinse well, and hang to dry.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy