Beekeeper's BoxNEW Free Shipping Exclusive Internet Only
Keep your most essential beekeeping equipment organized and ready to go with this spacious toolbox. A large handle on top makes it easy to pick up even when you’re wearing beekeeping gloves. Made of raw pine with box joint construction, the toolbox is roomy enough to hold all your basic tools, from brush, frame grip and frame perch to a hive tool and bellows (not included).
- Convenient beekeepers’ toolbox handmade of raw pine with nylon webbing and zinc-plated hardware.
- Can also serve as a nuc box or swarm box/hive transporter if holes are drilled for ventilation
- 2 1/2” x 11 1/4” x 13 1/4” high; 32 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Oil stain or paint if desired.
- If stored in a dry location, no further care is required.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.