Cheese lovers are abuzz about the handcrafted delights from Utah’s Beehive Cheese Company. Our sampler includes their famous cheese and crackers along with a salami from Italian master artisan Crisitiano Creminelli.
- Our sampler includes a wedge of Barely Buzzed cheese, a package of Beehive Rusks and a Creminelli salami.
- Salami Casalingo: This “salami of the house” is made in the traditional Italian style with coarse-ground pork from naturally raised heritage breed pigs; hand-selected organic spices enhance its sweetness; 5.5 oz.
- Barely Buzzed: Aged for 7 months, this award-winning cheese shares the same name as the espresso coffee roasted by the cheesemaker’s brother in Colorado. The espresso, roasted in small batches, is combined with lavender and hand rubbed into the cheese’s rind to give a nutty, exotic flavor to the buttery semi-hard cheese; 10 oz.
- Beehive Rusks: whole-grain crackers made with dried cherries, seeds, nuts, sea salt and Utah wildflower honey, all wonderful flavors to accompany cheese; 4 oz.
- Pepperlane Blood Orange Preserves: This deep crimson marmalade combines chunks of flavorful blood orange with the spicy heat of jalapeno chilies; 7 oz.
- Shipped fresh and chilled from Beehive Cheese Company.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.