Beehive Cheese & Creminelli Salami Collection
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Cheese lovers are abuzz about the handcrafted delights from Utah’s Beehive Cheese Company. Our sampler includes a wedge of their famous Barely Buzzed cheese and Beehive Rusk crackers accompanied by a salami from Utah's Crisitano Creminelli and piquant blood orange preserves.
- Barely Buzzed: Aged for 7 months, this award-winning cheese shares the same name as the espresso coffee roasted by the cheesemaker’s brother in Colorado. The espresso, roasted in small batches, is combined with lavender and hand rubbed into the cheese’s rind to give a nutty, exotic flavor to the buttery semi-hard cheese; 10 oz.
- Beehive Rusks: whole-grain crackers made with dried cherries, seeds, nuts, sea salt and Utah wildflower honey, all wonderful flavors to accompany the cheese; 4 oz.
- Salami Casalingo: This “salami of the house” is made in the traditional Italian style with coarse-ground pork from naturally raised heritage breed pigs; hand-selected organic spices enhance its sweetness; 5.5 oz.
- Pepperlane Blood Orange Preserves: This deep crimson marmalade combines chunks of flavorful blood orange with the spicy heat of jalapeno chilies; 7 oz.
- Shipped fresh and chilled from Beehive Cheese Company.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, place the cheese and salami in the refrigerator. The salami keeps up to 1 month refrigerated.
- For peak flavor and texture, it’s best to consume the cheese at room temperature and within two weeks of receipt. Remove the wrapped cheese from the refrigerator 1 to 2 hours prior to serving. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor. Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator. Wrap any unused cheese in plastic wrap.
- Barely Buzzed: Pasteurized cows milk, cheese cultures, coffee, lavender, canola oil, enzymes.
- Salami: Pork, salt, sugars, natural flavors, spices (pepper), lactic acid starter cultures, garlic, in beef casing.
- Beehive Rusks: Spelt flour, buttermilk (low fat milk, lactic acid bacteria culture, salt) pumpkin seed, dried cherries (cherries, cane sugar), pecans, brown sugar, flax seed, honey, molasses, sunflower seed, baking soda, sea salt, rosemary.
- Pepperlane Blood Orange Preserves: Sugar, vinegar, blood orange, jalapeno, fruit pectin.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped overnight to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 2 out of 5 by fussy2 from Disappointed The salami was extremely tough and fatty very hard to chew. The crackers were mostly broken pieces. Marmalade with Jalapeno was very tasty. Cheese was okay!!Date published: 2017-01-06Rated 5 out of 5 by NathanHartung from I love Creminelli! My family and I have been enjoying Creminelli products for years now! It has always been a huge favorite! And I've never gone wrong giving their items out as holiday gifts :)Date published: 2014-11-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Alohaboys from Finely crafted product I have been lucky enough to have Creminelli locally and tried many of their products - all where top notch. Same with the Beehive products (having even sampled them at one of Thomas Keller's restaurants in Yountville). You can't go wrong with them.Date published: 2014-10-04Rated 5 out of 5 by user9856 from Crowd pleasing cheese This cheese was a big hit with everyone in the family and the salami is delicious. I wasn't sure about the crackers and jam but the entire combination really works when you give it a try. I wish I could find more of this brand in my local store.Date published: 2012-12-29Rated 1 out of 5 by lygabr from overhaul not satisfied I purchased this for my sister and WS sent it to her. The crackers were all broken and the salami was almost too hard to cut. The cheese was ok.Date published: 2012-01-31Rated 5 out of 5 by cjsette from Beehive Cheese & Creminelli Salami Collection This was awesome, the cheese was excellent and the salami was the best I ever tasted. The crackers looked weird but were the perfect compliment to the salami and cheese. Perfect for afternoon snacking.Date published: 2012-01-03Rated 4 out of 5 by walters from Met my expectations I ordered for fun. I am not a cheese or salami expert. It is a good selection if you like grazing in between meals.Date published: 2012-01-01