Beehive Cheese Collection
Cheese CollectionExclusive Internet Only
Cheese lovers are abuzz about the artisanal creations of Beehive Cheese Company. This sampler includes their Barely Buzzed and Teahive cow’s milk cheeses, a package of their signature whole-grain Beehive Rusks and a jar of Slide Ridge Private Reserve High-Altitude Honey.
- Artisan cheeses showcase fresh, pasteurized Jersey cow’s milk from a single herd and other ingredients from Utah’s unique terrain.
- Selection includes two wedges of cheese, a 4-oz. package of Beehive Rusks and a 5 oz. jar of Slide Ridge Private Reserve High-Altitude Honey
- Teahive: Smooth and creamy, with a rich aroma of orange blossoms, this cheese is rubbed with black tea and bergamot before aging for 5 to 8 months. The result is a dark, edible rind and a rich, full-bodied cheese that pairs well with fruitier wines and beers; 8 oz.
- Barely Buzzed: Aged for 7 months, this award-winning cheese shares the same name as the espresso coffee roasted by the cheesemaker’s brother in Colorado. The espresso, roasted in small batches, is combined with lavender and hand rubbed into the cheese’s rind to give a nutty, exotic flavor to the buttery semi-hard cheese; 8 oz.
- Beehive Rusks: Triangular whole-grain crackers made with dried cherries, honey, seeds and nuts.
- Slide Ridge Private Reserve High-Altitude Honey: This thick, light honey owes its delicious character to bees foraging on wildflowers; 5 oz.
- Approx. 1 lb. cheese total.
- Shipped fresh and chilled from Beehive Cheese Company.
- Product of USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Upon receipt, place the cheese in the refrigerator. For peak flavor and texture, we recommend that you enjoy the cheese within a couple of weeks.
- The cheese is best served at room temperature. Remove the wrapped cheese from the refrigerator 1 to 2 hours prior to serving. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor. Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator. Wrap any unused cheese in plastic wrap.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Teahive: Pasteurized cow’s milk, cheese cultures, black tea, bergamot, orange blossoms.
- Barely Buzzed: Pasteurized cow’s milk, cheese cultures, coffee, lavender, canola oil, enzymes.
- Rusks: Spelt Flour, Buttermilk (Low Fat Milk, lactic acid bacteria culture, Salt) Pumpkin Seed, Dried Cherries (Cherries, cane sugar), Pecans, Brown Sugar, Flax Seed, Honey, Molasses, Sunflower Seed, Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Rosemary.
- Slide Ridge Private Reserve High-Altitude Honey: 100% honey.