Beehive Cheese Collection
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Cheese lovers are abuzz about the artisanal creations of Beehive Cheese Company. This sampler includes their Barely Buzzed and Teahive cow’s milk cheeses, a package of their signature whole-grain Beehive Rusks and a jar of Slide Ridge Private Reserve High-Altitude Honey.
Teahive: Smooth and creamy, with a rich aroma of orange blossoms, this cheese is rubbed with black tea and bergamot before aging for 5 to 8 months. The result is a dark, edible rind and a rich, full-bodied cheese that pairs well with fruitier wines and beers; 8 oz.
Barely Buzzed: Aged for 7 months, this award-winning cheese shares the same name as the espresso coffee roasted by the cheesemaker’s brother in Colorado. The espresso, roasted in small batches, is combined with lavender and hand rubbed into the cheese’s rind to give a nutty, exotic flavor to the buttery semi-hard cheese; 8 oz.
Beehive Rusks: Triangular whole-grain crackers made with dried cherries, honey, seeds and nuts.
Slide Ridge Private Reserve High-Altitude Honey: This thick, light honey owes its delicious character to bees foraging on wildflowers; 5 oz.
- Approx. 1 lb. cheese total.
- Shipped fresh and chilled from Beehive Cheese Company.
- Product of USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Artisan cheeses showcase fresh, pasteurized Jersey cow’s milk from a single herd and other ingredients from Utah’s unique terrain.
- Selection includes two wedges of cheese, a 4-oz. package of Beehive Rusks and a 5 oz. jar of Slide Ridge Private Reserve High-Altitude Honey.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, place the cheese in the refrigerator. For peak flavor and texture, we recommend that you enjoy the cheese within a couple of weeks.
- The cheese is best served at room temperature. Remove the wrapped cheese from the refrigerator 1 to 2 hours prior to serving. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor. Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator. Wrap any unused cheese in plastic wrap.
- Teahive: Pasteurized cow’s milk, cheese cultures, black tea, bergamot, orange blossoms.
- Barely Buzzed: Pasteurized cow’s milk, cheese cultures, coffee, lavender, canola oil, enzymes.
- Rusks: Spelt Flour, Buttermilk (Low Fat Milk, lactic acid bacteria culture, Salt) Pumpkin Seed, Dried Cherries (Cherries, cane sugar), Pecans, Brown Sugar, Flax Seed, Honey, Molasses, Sunflower Seed, Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Rosemary.
- Slide Ridge Private Reserve High-Altitude Honey: 100% honey.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped overnight to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 4 out of 5 by MikeyV from Fantastic cheese - okay meat The cheese was some of the best we've had. The rub was compliments the cheese, but I think it was fantastic all on it's own. The meat selection was difficult to get unwrapped and not as good as I'd expect. Loved the crackers and jelly.Date published: 2016-06-25Rated 5 out of 5 by popsha from good combination. Espresso rub for the rind. What a great idea! Goes well with this tasty cheese. Let it get to room temp before trying, it will be very good!Date published: 2014-02-07Rated 4 out of 5 by Ellendy from Really Interesting Flavors We tried this cheese a few months ago despite trepidation that the rubs would overpower the cheese. Not so! They just added an interesting little something. For my part, though, I would trade the honey and the crackers for slightly more of the exquisite cheese. But I can see how this would make a lovely gift. I would buy this again for us or for a gift.Date published: 2012-05-21