Beehive Cheese Collection with Aggiano
- Online Only
Our sampler include three savory delicacies perfect for entertaining and picnics as well gift giving. It showcases two favorites from Utah-based Beehive Cheese Company and an organic salami from Cristano Creminelli, who handcrafts artisan salumi in Utah following traditions his Italian family has been using since the 1600s. You'll receive:
Beehive Cheese Co. Aggiano, a dry yet creamy grana-style cheese with a crumbly texture and flavor profile reminiscent of fine Parmigiano-Reggiano.
Creminelli Salami Casalingo, or “salami of the house,” made in the traditional Italian style with coarse-ground pork from naturally raised heritage breed pigs. Hand-selected organic spices enhance its sweetness.
Beehive Rusks are whole-grain crackers made with dried cherries, seeds, nuts, sea salt and Utah wildflower honey – all wonderful flavors to complement the cheese.
- Includes 12 oz. Aggiano, 5.5 oz. Creminelli salami and 4 oz. Beehive rusks.
- Ships chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, place the cheese and salami in the refrigerator. The salami keeps up to 1 month refrigerated. The Aggiano cheese will keep up to 90 days refrigerated, unopened, and for 2 weeks opened.
- For peak flavor and texture, it’s best to consume the cheese at room temperature. Remove the wrapped cheese from the refrigerator 1 to 2 hours prior to serving. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor. Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator. Wrap any unused cheese in plastic wrap.
- Aggiano: Pasteurized cow's milk, salt, cheese cultures, vegetarian rennet.
- Salami: Pork, salt, sugars, natural flavors, spices (pepper), lactic acid starter cultures, garlic, in beef casing.
- Beehive Rusks: Spelt flour, buttermilk (low fat milk, lactic acid bacteria culture, salt) pumpkin seed, dried cherries (cherries, cane sugar), pecans, brown sugar, flax seed, honey, molasses, sunflower seed, baking soda, sea salt, rosemary.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Like
Beehive Cheese & Creminelli Salami Collection
Cheese & Salami Collection
- Online Only