This loveseat's timeless design is defined by a shaped back and English arms. Constructed with old-world care for heirloom quality and ultimate comfort.
- Handcrafted in the USA by skilled artisans.
- Frame crafted of kiln-dried sustainably harvested hardwood.
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery, reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks.
- 8-way hand-tied springs in seat and sinuous steel springs in back.
- Seat cushions have high-resiliency foam cores with up to 10% soy-based materials featuring innersprings for additional support. Cushion cores are then wrapped in either our premium down blend or our thick, double layer poly fiber.
- Based in your choice of fill - down or soy - 4 matching 22" sq. throw pillows in correlating fibers will be included.
- Solid hardwood legs stained dark walnut.
- Turned front legs set on brass casters.
- Part of the Williams-Sonoma Green Collection.
- Available in many of our custom fabrics.
- 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service.
- This item is made to order.
This item is part of our Green Collection. Our Green Collection creates truly great design with an eco-friendly point of view. These Green products are distinguished by any one of the following characteristics: Organic, Re-cycled, Re-claimed, Sustainable.