Beckett Bar Cart
A 1930s industrial trolley lent its lines to our refined design in tempered glass and polished metal. Three roomy shelves offer ample space for a cocktail bar, a brunch buffet or afternoon tea service, and swiveling casters let you serve a movable feast. Leather-wrapped handles add an unexpected touch of texture.
- Welded steel with die-cast metal joints and handles wrapped in leather; tempered glass shelves.
- Handles are wrapped in black color leather on the polished nickel cart, and saddle color leather on the brass cart.
- Hand-polished finish with a protective semi-gloss lacquer top coat.
- Four swivel casters (two are locking) with smooth-rolling, non-scratching wheels.
- Assembly required.
- 42 1/2"L x 18"W x 35 1/2"H.
- Made in China.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Constructed of welded steel with die-cast metal joints with a semi-gloss, clear lacquer finish.
- Tempered glass shelves.
- Made in China.
- Overall: 42 1/2”L x 18”W x 35 1/2”H; 72 1/2 lb.
- Shelf: 32”W x 15”L.
- Distance between shelves: 12 1/2”.
- Weight capacity: up to 30 lb. per shelf.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home White-Glove Delivery service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
The charge for this White Glove Delivery service is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item's price, which includes all shipping charges for the item.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.