Beaba Pro Baby Food Maker
This newly updated design offers a 35% larger capacity than the original Beaba Babycook, so you can prepare bigger batches of healthy, homemade food for baby – ideal for stocking up on premade meals. Innovative new features include on-board spatula storage, a beveled blade for achieving just the right food consistency, and an ingenious easy-clip opening for one-handed use.
- Updated design has a larger bowl for making bigger batches of baby food.
- A steamer, blender, warmer and defroster in one compact appliance.
- Steams vegetables, fruits, meat and fish in less than 15 minutes, preserving vitamins and flavors.
- Purees or blends foods to the desired consistency, so you can adapt foods to your child's dietary stage.
- Quickly reheats or defrosts precooked foods.
- Beveled blade creates gradual "cyclone" mixing for the right food consistency.
- Easy Clip opening/closing system for safe and secure operation.
- Beep signals end of cooking; auto shut-off.
- Double automatic switches for enhanced safety.
- BPA free.
- Polypropylene, polysulfone and plastic construction.
- 9 1/2" x 7" x 5" high.
- 4 lb.
- From Beaba, a French company renowned throughout Europe for baby food–related products.
- Made in China.
Baby Food Maker includes:
- 4 1/2-cup plastic work bowl.
- 3 1/2-cup cooking basket.
- Spatula with storage compartment at back of appliance.
- Removable cable for easy storage.
- Recipe booklet.
- Use & Care
- Bowls and baskets are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe exterior of machine with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.