Beaba Pro 2X Baby Food Maker
Cook perfectly tender carrots while pureeing applesauce at the same time with the latest version of this popular tool, designed to helps you prepare fresh, healthy, homemade meals for baby. The Beaba Pro 2X features two large work bowls so you can make different types of baby food at once or prepare an extra-large batch of a favorite dish.
- A steamer, blender, warmer and defroster in one compact appliance.
- The double setup allows you to steam in one bowl while blending in the other.
- Steams vegetables, fruits, meat and fish in less than 15 minutes, preserving vitamins and flavors.
- Purees or blends foods to the desired consistency, so you can adapt foods to your child's dietary stage.
- Quickly reheats or defrosts precooked foods.
- Beveled blade creates gradual "cyclone" mixing for the right food consistency.
- Easy Clip opening/closing system for safe and secure operation.
- Beep signals end of cooking; auto shut-off.
- Double automatic switches for enhanced safety.
- BPA free.
- Polypropylene, polysulfone and plastic construction.
- 14 3/4" x 7" x 5" high.
- 6 lb., 4 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- From Beaba, a French company renowned throughout Europe for their baby food products.
- Made in China.
Baby Food Maker includes:
- Two 4 1/2-cup plastic work bowls.
- Two 3 1/2-cup cooking baskets.
- Spatula with storage compartment at back of appliance.
- Removable cable for easy storage.
- Recipe booklet.
- Use & Care
- Bowls and baskets are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe exterior of machine with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.