Williams-Sonoma BBQ Seasoning
Our savory-sweet spice blend is a simple way to add delicious flavor to grilled meats and poultry. Just rub the aromatic mixture onto foods up to 12 hours before cooking.
- A flavorful blend of paprika, chili powder, cumin, sea salt and pepper with a sweet touch of brown sugar for seasoning beef, pork, chicken and more.
- Versatile medium-spicy blend is also great for seasoning fajitas and tacos.
- Premium chili peppers are sun-dried to ensure bright, fresh flavor with just the right amount of spicy heat.
- All spices are individually ground before blending, allowing their distinctive flavors to shine.
- The premium, all-natural ingredients for our BBQ Seasoning are sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 1.9 oz.
- Product of USA.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Paprika, chili powder (Ancho chili, New Mexico chili, cumin, oregano, garlic, sea salt), sea salt, brown sugar, cumin, black pepper, cayenne pepper.