Williams-Sonoma BBQ Rack of Ribs
In Memphis, you'll find as many riffs on barbecue as there are blues clubs. You can order your ribs "wet" (basted with sauce) or "dry" (just herbs and spices). Showcasing authentic Memphis pit barbecue at its down-home best, these finger-licking pork ribs are the "wet" kind. They're hand-rubbed with a signature seasoning blend, then slow-smoked over glowing hickory embers until they're tender, juicy and falling off the bone. The ribs are basted with your choice of sweet-and-smoky mild or spicy barbecue sauce for just the right amount of zing. Ready to heat and serve, the fully cooked ribs are from a legendary family-owned barbecue joint in Memphis, where pitmasters have been serving up award-winning classics for over a quarter of a century.
- 3 lb. total (two 1-lb. 8-oz. slabs, 12–14 ribs each).
- Serves 6–8.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The ribs ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. If you are not ready to consume, remove from shipping container and store, unopened, in the freezer, where the ribs will keep up to 1 year.
Proper Thawing Technique
- For best results, thaw unopened containers in the refrigerator for 24 hours before heating.
General Reheating Tips
- Use caution when removing from microwave or oven since the containers will be very hot!
- Serve immediately after reheating.
- Pre-heat grill to medium-hot (350°F–400°F)
- Remove the ribs from plastic pouch.
- Place ribs on grill directly over coals.
- Brush liberally with remaining barbecue sauce left in pouch.
- Close grill cover and cook ribs for 18–25 minutes, turning ribs every 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove ribs from plastic pouch. Place ribs on baking pan and brush liberally with remaining sauce left in plastic pouch.
- Place pan on middle shelf in oven.
- Bake for 30–35 minutes.
- Remove ribs from pouch.
- Cut ribs in half and place both halves, side by side, on a microwave-safe plate
- Brush liberally with remaining sauce left in plastic pouch.
- Transfer plate to microwave.
- Cook ribs at full power for 3 minutes.
- Rearrange plate in the microwave oven.
- Return and resume cooking for an additional 2–3 minutes.
- Mild Ribs: Pork ribs, mild barbecue sauce (water, tomato paste, distilled vinegar, molasses, sugar, brown sugar, salt, contains less than 2% of: aged cayenne pepper, onion, natural flavor, garlic, dextrose, vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola), spice, corn syrup, xanthan gum, caramel color, guar gum, ascorbic acid, tamarind, paprika, (color).
- Spicy Ribs: Pork ribs, spicy barbecue sauce (water, tomato paste, distilled vinegar, molasses, sugar, brown sugar, salt, contains less than 2% of: aged cayenne pepper, spice, onion, natural flavor, garlic, dextrose, vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola), corn syrup, xanthan gum, caramel color, guar gum, ascorbic acid, tamarind, paprika, (color).
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
Rack of Ribs
- Online Only
Rack of Ribs, Spicy
- Online Only
Also in this Collection
Williams-Sonoma BBQ Rack of Ribs with Dry Rub
Rack of Ribs
- Online Only