Williams-Sonoma BBQ Pulled Chicken
- Online Only
Showcasing authentic Memphis pit barbecue at its finger-licking best, our classic pulled chicken tastes great piled high on a fluffy white roll. Plump chicken breasts are hand-rubbed with a signature seasoning blend, then slow-smoked over glowing hickory embers. They're shredded by hand and smothered with plenty of smoky-sweet barbecue sauce. Ready to heat and serve, this fully cooked, all-white-meat chicken comes from a legendary family-owned barbecue joint in Memphis, where pitmasters have been serving up award barbecue winning classics for over a quarter of a century.
- 2 lb.
- Serves 6–8.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The pulled chicken ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. To store for later consumption, remove from shipping container and place, unopened, in the freezer, where the chicken will keep for up to 1 year.
Proper Thawing Technique
- For best results, thaw unopened container in the refrigerator for 24 hours before heating.
General Reheating Tips
- Use caution when removing from microwave or oven since the container will be very hot!
- Serve food immediately after reheating.
- Refrigerate all leftovers and consume within 3 days.
- Remove the plastic cover.
- Cover the tray with a paper towel.
- Heat at full power for 2 minutes.
- Remove tray from microwave oven and use a fork to loosen and rearrange the meat.
- Heat again at full power for 2–3 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove the plastic cover from the tray.
- Loosen the meat with a fork then cover the top tightly with foil.
- Place the tray on a baking pan on the center rack of the oven and heat for 30–35 minutes.
- Chicken (boneless, skinless chicken breast with rib meat (enhanced with up to 15% of a solution of water salt and sodium phosphate), mild barbecue sauce (water, tomato paste, distilled vinegar, molasses, sugar, brown sugar, salt, contains less than 2% of: aged cayenne pepper, onion, natural flavor, garlic, dextrose, vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola), spice, corn syrup, xanthan gum, caramel color, guar gum, ascorbic acid, tamarind, paprika, (color), vegetable oil (cottonseed oil, canola oil, TBHQ [preservative] methyl silicone), seasonings (salt, onion, paprika, [color] spices, garlic, citric acid, and less than 2% silicon dioxide to prevent caking).
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
Williams-Sonoma BBQ Pulled Pork
- Online Only
Pulled Pork, Spicy
- Online Only