Williams-Sonoma BBQ Pork Tenderloin
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Showcasing authentic Memphis pit barbecue at its down-home best, our pork tenderloin is tender and juicy with the bright pink smoke ring that's the calling card of a great barbecue chef. Each succulent tenderloin is hand-rubbed with a special seasoning blend, smoked low-and-slow over glowing hickory embers, and jazzed up with a smoky-sweet tomato barbecue sauce. Ready to heat and serve, the fully cooked pork is from a legendary family-owned barbecue joint in Memphis, where pitmasters have been serving up award-winning classics for over a quarter of a century.
- 2 lb., 8 oz. (two 1-lb. 4-oz. tenderloins).
- Serves 6–8.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The pork ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. To store for later consumption, remove from shipping container and place, unopened, in the freezer, where the tenderloin will keep for up to 1 year.
Proper Thawing Technique
- For best results, thaw pouch, unopened, in the refrigerator for 24 hours before heating.
General Reheating Tips
- Serve food immediately after reheating.
- Refrigerate all leftovers and consume within 3 days.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove tenderloin from plastic pouch.
- Transfer to a baking pan and brush liberally with sauce from the pouch.
- Place pan on middle shelf in oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and brush with any remaining sauce.
- Return pan to the oven and continue cooking for an additional 15–20 minutes.
- Remove the tenderloin from the pouch and cut the pork in half.
- Place both halves on a microwave-safe plate.
- Brush liberally with barbecue sauce from the pouch.
- Transfer plate to the microwave and cook at full power for 4 minutes.
- Remove plate from microwave and brush with the remaining sauce.
- Return to the microwave and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Boneless pork tenderloin (marinated with up to 10% water, paprika, salt, spices, dehydrated garlic, and not more than 2% silicon dioxide to prevent caking).
- Mild barbecue sauce (water, tomato paste, distilled vinegar, molasses, sugar, brown sugar, salt, contains less than 2% of: aged cayenne pepper, onion, natural flavor, garlic, dextrose, vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola), spice, corn syrup, xanthan gum, caramel color, guar gum, ascorbic acid, tamarind, paprika (color)).
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.