Williams-Sonoma Bay Seafood Seasoning
In America's waterfront communities, freshly caught seafood is sold from boats moored at the town piers—and seasoning blends like this one are favorites in local kitchens. A classic from coast to coast, our savory blend of herbs and spices enhances everything from fresh fish to shrimp, crab and lobster.
- A classic American seasoning for all types of fish and shellfish, showcasing a rich blend of fragrant herbs, savory spices and natural sea salt.
- This versatile blend also makes a great all-purpose seasoning for your favorite foods. Sprinkle it over French fries, fried chicken, burgers or casseroles, or blend into your signature dips and dressings.
- According to many cocktail lovers, this savory seasoning is the secret to the ultimate Bloody Marys.
- The premium, all-natural ingredients for our Bay Seafood Seasoning are sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 2.5 oz.
- Made in USA from imported ingredients.
- Sea salt, celery seed, california chili, cayenne pepper, bay leaves, black pepper, thyme, yellow mustard, allspice, cloves, nutmeg.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.