Bay Leaf Wreath
The sweet herbal scent of bay leaves is one of the season's most pleasing aromas. We first offered these exquisitely aromatic wreaths to our customers 35 years ago, and over time they have become a holiday tradition for many. Woven from boughs of California bay laurel, it's still shipped to you directly from a Northern California farm to ensure freshness. The leaves will dry naturally and can be used in cooking throughout the year. The wreath is intended for use indoors or in a sheltered outdoor location. Please select your desired delivery date below. Wreath: 15" or 22" diam. A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, cut the cable ties on the bottom of the box and carefully remove the wreath or garland. We recommend lightly misting the front of the wreath upon arrival (only once, do not repeat). Let mist air dry and hang the wreath fresh.
- Our wreaths are woven of fresh natural materials, and are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered area. The fresh bay leaves on your wreath were newly picked and will complete their drying process within 1 to 2 weeks.
- As fresh botanicals age, it is natural for their colors to fade and their leaves to curl slightly.
- If you intend to use the herbs in the wreath for cooking, we recommend hanging the wreath indoors only, avoiding exposure to insects and other pests. If you choose to hang your wreath outside, make sure that it is fully protected from the sun, wind, and rain that will quickly cause damage.
- Shedding is normal. The extra fullness of our wreaths and garland is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best not to move the wreath or garland once hung.
- With proper care your wreath will last up to 1 year.
- The leaves can be used for cooking up to 2 years.
- For delivery between Nov. 1 – Nov. 22, order no later than 5pm (PST), Nov. 18th.
- For delivery between Nov. 26 – Dec. 6, order no later than 5pm (PST), Dec. 2nd.
- For delivery between Dec. 10 – Dec. 20, order no later than 5pm (PST), Dec. 16th.
- For delivery between Dec. 31 – Jan. 10, order no later than 5pm (PST), Jan. 6th.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.