Inviting bats to your garden is an excellent and natural way to keep your plants healthy and pest-free. One brown bat can eat over 1,000 insects in a single hour. Careful research has gone into the construction of this wooden house to provide the ideal habitat for bats.
- Backing and baffles constructed of rough wood that mimics tree bark.
- Front, sides and trim constructed of untreated cedar.
- Arrives fully assembled; mounting screws included.
- 12" x 3 1/2" x 18" high.
- Handmade in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Mount the bat house 8’–12’ high in a tree or under the eave of a building, away from bright lights.
- Bat guano will accumulate beneath the house, and may be used as a garden fertilizer.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. return policy