Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Barrelson Kitchen Island with Marble Top
Designed for relaxed elegance, our versatile island helps make your kitchen the ultimate place to gather, eat and entertain. Its sit-in structure offers plenty of room to pull up a bar stool, while convenient storage spaces and towel racks make this piece exceptionally practical.
- Multifunctional island has comfortable seating space on one side—and myriad storage options on the other.
- Ideal for prep work and serving, the straight-edge white Carrara marble top from Italy is richly veined with gray; it offers the ideal surface for rolling out pastry dough.
- Four drawers provide ample space for cooks' tools, flatware and other essentials.
- Wide cabinet with adjustable shelf is great for storing everything from linens to cookware.
- Four open side shelves create additional room for storage and display.
- Two sturdy bars, one on each end, provide hanging space for kitchen towels.
- Solid-brass hardware (drawer pulls, knobs and towel racks) available with a Polished Nickel or Oiled-Bronze finish.
- Variations in the color and veining of the marble make each kitchen island a singular work of art.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 84"W x 34"D x 36"H
- Top: 80"W x 34"D x .75" thick
- Overhang of top: 1" at sides; 1" at end
- Base: 80"W x 32"D x 35"H
- Drawer interiors (4): 12.75"W x 17.75"D x 2.75"H
- Cabinet doors: 13"W x 22"H x .75" thick
- Cabinet interior (without shelf): 30"W x 19.25"D x 22"H
- Cabinet shelf (1 adjustable): 30"W x 17 .75"D x .75" thick
- Top side shelf: 20"W x 18"D; 10.5" height clearance
- Bottom side shelf: 22.5"W x 21"D; 10.5" height clearance
- Columns: 5" diam. x 22"H
- Feet: 5" sq.
- Distance between feet: 50" at side; 22" at end
- Clearance Under Island: 1.5"H
- Towel bars (2): Each is 28" long and provides 26" hanging space; projection: 2.75"
- Product weight: 442 lb.
- Quarried in Italy.
- Cut and honed in USA.
- Legs, supports and frame are solid poplar.
- Levelers on legs provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Solid alder frame.
- Bottom panel is engineered wood with alder veneer.
- Drawers open smoothly on a solid oak wooden bottom glide.
- Poplar frame, engineered wood panel.
- Poplar plywood.
- White painted finish sealed with a lacquer varnish.
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze or Polished Nickel.
- Use & Care
- Clean with a soft dry or damp cloth; dry thoroughly.
- Avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- To protect the top surface, use a cutting board when cutting or chopping.
- Always use protective mats under hot dishes to prevent thermal shock.
- Use coasters or trays under vessels/containers for liquids, as this will prevent moisture and chemicals from leaking and staining the stone surface.
- Wipe up spills and moisture immediately with a dry rag, by carefully blotting to prevent staining of the stone.
- Dust regularly, using a microfiber cloth, to remove dust and loose surface debris that can scratch the stone.
- To clean, wipe the stone with warm water and a few drops of mild dish soap; rinse and dry thoroughly.
- For the Italian marble surface, we recommend resealing annually or as needed.
This item usually arrives within 2 to 4 weeks.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, listed below, are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
Also in this Collection
Barrelson Kitchen Island with Italian Basalt Top
Barrelson Kitchen Island with Black Granite Top
Barrelson Wood Swatch, Snow
- Free Shipping