Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Baratza Virtuoso Burr Coffee Grinder
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
With 40 precisely calibrated grind settings – ranging from the coarse grind used for a French press to an ultra-fine espresso grind – the Virtuoso makes quick work of transforming whole roasted coffee beans into uniform grounds. It is fitted with Italian-made conical burrs that ensure commercial-grade consistency for optimal flavor extraction every time you brew.
- Italian-made, high-carbon-steel conical burrs grind 2 grams of coffee per second and provide a uniform grind for optimal flavor extraction.
- Efficient, high-power motor for cooler and quieter operation.
- Pulse button or constant blend control.
- Adjustable timer.
- High-capacity 8-oz. hopper.
- Anti-static 5-oz. storage bin.
- Heavyweight, cast-metal base provides a stable foundation and reduces vibration.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6" x 5" x 14" high; 9 lb.
- Die-cast metal and plastic construction.
- Easily disassembles for cleaning.
- Made in Taiwan; burrs made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Intended for grinding whole roasted coffee beans.
- Do not operate grinder when it is empty as this may damage burrs.
- Hand wash bean hopper, lid and storage bin.
- Clean base by wiping with a damp cloth.
- Use included bristle brush on grinder's interior for regular cleaning.
- If grinder is used daily, remove the burrs for cleaning every few weeks with bristle brush. Hand-wash silicone seal.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.