Baratza Virtuoso Burr Coffee Grinder
With 40 precisely calibrated grind settings – ranging from the coarse grind used for a French press to an ultra-fine espresso grind – the Virtuoso makes quick work of transforming whole roasted coffee beans into uniform grounds. It is fitted with Italian-made conical burrs that ensure commercial-grade consistency for optimal flavor extraction every time you brew.
- Italian-made, high-carbon-steel conical burrs grind 2 grams of coffee per second and provide a uniform grind for optimal flavor extraction.
- Efficient, high-power motor for cooler and quieter operation.
- Pulse button or constant blend control.
- Adjustable timer.
- High-capacity 8-oz. hopper.
- Anti-static 5-oz. storage bin.
- Heavyweight, cast-metal base provides a stable foundation and reduces vibration.
- Die-cast metal and plastic construction.
- Easily disassembles for cleaning.
- 6" x 5" x 14" high; 9 lb.
- Made in Taiwan; burrs made in Italy.
- Intended for grinding whole roasted coffee beans.
- Do not operate grinder when it is empty as this may damage burrs.
- Hand wash bean hopper, lid and storage bin.
- Clean base by wiping with a damp cloth.
- Use included bristle brush on grinder’s interior for regular cleaning.
- If grinder is used daily, remove the burrs for cleaning every few weeks with bristle brush. Hand-wash silicone seal.