Bar Keepers Friend
Favored by bartenders and restaurateurs since 1882, this premium cleanser and polish makes household surfaces shine like new. They’re the ideal kitchen cleaners-- for countertops, sinks, cooktops, appliances, cookware and more.
- Multipurpose cleansers for chrome, stainless steel, porcelain, tile, ceramic and fiberglass surfaces among others.
- Gentle but effective formula works without chlorine bleach for everyday cleaning and removing tough stains.
- Removes rust, lime and hard water stains.
- Removes tarnish from copper and brass.
- Available in liquid or powder.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Powder: 21 oz.
- Liquid: 26 oz.
- Powder ingredients: Oxalic Acid.
- Liquid ingredients: Oxalic Acid and Citric Acid.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Apply Bar Keepers Friend to a surface or to a wet cloth or sponge. Gently rub the surface and rinse.
- On metal, porcelain, plastic and fiberglass the surface should be wet before applying Bar Keepers Friend powder cleanser.
- For difficult stains, apply Bar Keepers Friend liquid or make a paste with Bar Keepers Friend powder and let it remain on the surface but for no longer than one minute.
- Use Bar Keepers Friend regularly to prevent stain buildup.
- Bar Keepers Friend is recommended for use on porcelain cooktops, stainless steel, copper, granite, brass, chrome, fiberglass, glass, laminated and non-porus countertops, cement, ceramic tile, grout and imitation marble.
- Not recommended for use on gold, silver, pewter, marble, lacquered metals or anodized aluminum.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.