Bar Keepers Friend
Favored by bartenders and restaurateurs since 1882, this premium cleanser and polish makes household surfaces shine like new. They’re the ideal kitchen cleaners-- for countertops, sinks, cooktops, appliances, cookware and more.
- Multipurpose cleansers for chrome, stainless steel, porcelain, tile, ceramic and fiberglass surfaces among others.
- Gentle but effective formula works without chlorine bleach for everyday cleaning and removing tough stains.
- Removes rust, lime and hard water stains.
- Removes tarnish from copper and brass.
- Available in liquid or powder.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Powder: 21 oz.
- Liquid: 26 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Apply Bar Keepers Friend to a surface or to a wet cloth or sponge. Gently rub the surface and rinse.
- On metal, porcelain, plastic and fiberglass the surface should be wet before applying Bar Keepers Friend powder cleanser.
- For difficult stains, apply Bar Keepers Friend liquid or make a paste with Bar Keepers Friend powder and let it remain on the surface but for no longer than one minute.
- Use Bar Keepers Friend regularly to prevent stain buildup.
- Bar Keepers Friend is recommended for use on porcelain cooktops, stainless steel, copper, granite, brass, chrome, fiberglass, glass, laminated and non-porus countertops, cement, ceramic tile, grout and imitation marble.
- Not recommended for use on gold, silver, pewter, marble, lacquered metals or anodized aluminum.
- Powder: Oxalic Acid.
- Liquid: Oxalic Acid and Citric Acid.
Next Day Delivery
You May Also Like
Pop-Up Sponges, Yellow
Maier Nonstick Pan Cleaning Brush