Bamix Professional Immersion Blender
Bamix worked with professional chefs to design the ultimate immersion blender for the advanced home cook, delivering unsurpassed power, performance and versatility. Its impressive 200-watt motor offers maximum torque, making every blending task faster and more efficient than ever.
- Count on this kitchen workhorse for customized functionality – use it for everything from pureeing big batches of soups and sauces to mincing meats.
- Featuring a 25% longer driveshaft than the standard immersion blender.
- 200-watt motor guarantees the power you need for blending large quantities.
- Maximized torque increases blade rotations for smooth, steady blending when you're working with thick mixtures or big batches.
- Sealed control buttons guarantee maximum safety and easy cleaning.
- Includes beater, whisk, meat mincer and multi-utility attachments.
- Turn this blender into a multifunctional mini food processor with the Bamix SlicSy Attachment (sold separately).
Dimensions & More Info
- Beater attachment.
- Whisk attachment.
- Multi-utility attachment.
- Meat mincer attachment.
- Instruction/recipe book.
- Wall mount.
- Plastic housing.
- 2 1/2" diam., 15 1/2" high.
- 2 lb. 4 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Switzerland.
Use & Care
- Designed for 5-minute intermittent operation.
- Before operating motor, ensure driveshaft is immersed.
- Do not operate without guard.
- Lubricate blades with vegetable oil every few months.
- Clean immediately following each use to prevent clogging drive shaft.
- Hand-wash drive shaft and attachments; do not expose handle to water.
- For a more thorough washing of the blade assembly, place a small amount of dish soap in a container and run the blades for 30 seconds.
- Wipe handle clean with a damp cloth; do not place under running water.
Pork with Spicy Squash
Season the pork generously all over with salt and pepper. In a large fry pan over medium-high heat, warm the peanut oil. Add the pork and sear, turning as needed, until golden brown on all sides, about 10 minutes total. Transfer the pork to a slow cooker.
Pour off some of the fat from the fry pan and return the pan to medium-high heat. Add the onion and sauté until softened and lightly golden, about 7 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute more. Pour in the sake and stir to scrape up the browned bits from the pan bottom. Stir in the stock and pour the contents of the pan over the pork. Cover and cook on low according to the manufacturer’s instructions until the pork is very tender, about 8 hours.
About 30 minutes before the pork has finished cooking, preheat an oven to 450ºF. In a small roasting pan, stir together the squash and olive oil. Season generously with salt and pepper. Roast, stirring every 5 minutes, until tender, about 15 minutes. Let the squash cool for 5 to 10 minutes, then transfer to a bowl.
Meanwhile, make the Asian lime vinaigrette: In a blender or mini food processor, combine the olive oil, soy sauce, lime juice, vinegar, ginger, sugar, Tabasco and salt and process for 15 seconds.
Add the vinaigrette, basil, cilantro and chilies to the bowl with the squash and stir to coat evenly.
Transfer the pork to a cutting board and let cool slightly. Meanwhile, using a large spoon, skim the fat off the braising liquid. Cut the pork into slices across the grain, then shred with 2 forks. Spoon a little of the braising liquid onto the meat to moisten.
Divide the pork and roasted squash among warm individual plates or mound onto a serving platter and serve immediately. Serves 6.
Adapted from Williams Sonoma The New Slow Cooker, by Brigit Binns (Weldon Owen, 2010).
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Bamix Professional Immersion Blender
|Bamix Professional Immersion Blender||Sugg. Price $249 Our Price $199.95||$0|