Bamix Professional Immersion Blender
- Free Shipping
Bamix worked with professional chefs to design the ultimate immersion blender for the advanced home cook, delivering unsurpassed power, performance and versatility. Its impressive 200-watt motor offers maximum torque, making every blending task faster and more efficient than ever.
- Count on this kitchen workhorse for customized functionality – use it for everything from pureeing big batches of soups and sauces to mincing meats.
- Featuring a 25% longer driveshaft than the standard immersion blender.
- 200-watt motor guarantees the power you need for blending large quantities.
- Maximized torque increases blade rotations for smooth, steady blending when you're working with thick mixtures or big batches.
- Sealed control buttons guarantee maximum safety and easy cleaning.
- Includes beater, whisk, meat mincer and multi-utility attachments.
- Turn this blender into a multifunctional mini food processor with the Bamix SlicSy Attachment (sold separately).
- Dimensions & More Info
- Beater attachment.
- Whisk attachment.
- Multi-utility attachment.
- Meat mincer attachment.
- Instruction/recipe book.
- Wall mount.
- Plastic housing.
- 2 1/2" diam., 15 1/2" high.
- 2 lb. 4 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Use & Care
- Designed for 5-minute intermittent operation.
- Before operating motor, ensure driveshaft is immersed.
- Do not operate without guard.
- Lubricate blades with vegetable oil every few months.
- Clean immediately following each use to prevent clogging drive shaft.
- Hand-wash drive shaft and attachments; do not expose handle to water.
- For a more thorough washing of the blade assembly, place a small amount of dish soap in a container and run the blades for 30 seconds.
- Wipe handle clean with a damp cloth; do not place under running water.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.