Bamboo Cork Reversible Sharpening Board
From award-winning designer Pablo Baquero, this reversible board combines two eco-friendly materials – cork and bamboo – for twice the versatility. The cork, imported from Portugal, is ideal for delicate, precision knife work, as the surface holds food in place for extra control. The cork is also gentle on your finest cutlery and naturally resistant to stains and odors. Use the bamboo side as a traditional cutting board. A built-in ceramic honing rod makes it easy to maintain your knives.
- Inlaid cork cutting surface will not dull or damage fine knife edges and is more resistant to stains and odors than conventional wood boards.
- Cork is naturally nonabsorbent, antibacterial and antifungal.
- Reverse side is bamboo cutting board; milled from dense Tigris bamboo.
- Integrated ceramic honing rod helps you keep knives in prime condition.
- Channeled grooves on the cork side collect meat juices.
- Nonslip cork surfaces keep board anchored in place while cutting.
- Eco-friendly, chemical-free construction using renewable natural materials.
- 11" x 15" x 1/2" thick.
- 3.5 lb.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.