Balustrade Dining Table, Rectangle
Dining TableExclusive Internet Only White Glove Delivery
Inspired by an 18th-century French staircase, a pair of hand-turned balusters gives our rustic dining table impeccable support and timeless detail. The table’s fine craftsmanship is as classic as the design, promising a lifetime of relaxed elegance for family meals and festive entertaining.
- 72"L x 43 1/2"W x 30 1/4"H; one leaf expands table to 94"-long rectangle.
- Impeccably handcrafted to enjoy for a lifetime.
- Hand-turned, solid rubber-wood balusters.
- Solid acacia-wood base and stretchers.
- Acacia veneer top.
- Hand-finished with a warm Vieux Bois stain and sealed with a protective matte acrylic varnish.
- Seats 6; a matching leaf extends the table to comfortably seat 8.
- For easy extension, leaf glides smoothly on wooden sliders.
- Intended for indoor use only.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Constructed using mortise-and-tenon and dowel joinery.
- Built from solid rubber-wood, solid Acacia and Acacia veneer over MDF.
- Overall: 72"L x 43 1/2"W x 30 1/2"H; extends to 94" long.
- Base: 43”L x 31”W
- Stretcher height: 7 “
- Clearance from bottom of apron to floor: 25 ½”
- Seats 6; Extends to seat 8.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Intended for indoor use only
- Dust with a clean, soft damp cloth and wipe dry immediately.
- To preserve the matte acrylic varnish, avoid the use of chemicals, polishes, oils and harsh cleaning agents.
- Use of coasters and hot pads/trivets is recommended.
- Wipe dry any spills immediately.