Inspired by the fixtures that lit stairwells and shop floors in the early 20th century, our pendant's unfussy lines and handsome materials bring industrial character to the kitchen. The oversized merchant's shade is crafted from spun brass with a glossy white interior, designed to cast clear, strong light downward.
- Created by Rejuvenation, a Portland, Oregon, company dedicated to preserving authentic vintage lighting and period architectural details.
- Working turnkey switch.
- 16" diam., 5 3/8"-high shade, 30" high overall.
- Hardwire only; professional installation recommended.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Polished Nickel: Solid brass construction.
- Polished Copper: Copper construction; 100% copper shade.
- Takes one standard C0043 bulb, 60 W max (not included).
- 3.5 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Dust with a clean, dry cloth. Avoid any harsh abrasives or chemicals as they may damage the finish of this item.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. return policy