Ball Electric Home Canning System
- Online Only
Take on home canning with confidence, with no worries and no time-consuming stovetop monitoring. A first of its kind, the Ball FreshTECH electric canning system eliminates all the guesswork from preserving fresh produce to make jams, jellies, pickles and more. Innovative technology controls the exact time and temperature needed to can according to their recipes—simply press a button and foods are perfectly preserved every time. Faster, easier and more energy-efficient than water-bath canning, the Auto Canner is ideal for novice home canners looking for guidance as well as more experienced canners who want to save time.
- Automatic home-canning system simplifies the process of preserving your favorite fresh produce into jams, jellies, pickles, fruits, salsas, tomatoes, sauces and more.
- The most popular canning recipes are preprogrammed into the appliance, so you can preserve with the push of a button.
- Patent-pending SmartPRESERVE technology automatically senses and constantly monitors time and temperature and adjusts for altitude.
- Dual temperature sensors and seven built-in safety features ensure foods are processed at the correct temperature every time for safe, shelf-stable storage for up to a year.
- Eliminates the need for stovetop monitoring, providing valuable time savings for home canners.
- Preheats empty jars in 12 minutes before filling and preserving.
- Uses up to 30% less time, 60% less energy and 85% less water compared to traditional water-bath canning methods.
- Aluminum pot has a nonstick coating for easy cleanup.
- Includes stainless-steel jar rack and jar lifter.
- For use only with the tested recipes in the included recipe booklet.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel construction with plastic and brushed aluminum housing.
- Inner pot is Teflon-coated aluminum.
- 15 1/2" diam., 18 3/4" high. 3-qt. cap.
- Holds 6 half-pint jars or 4 pint jars.
- 18 lb.
- Made in China.
- Model number 1440035015
- Use & Care
- Can only be used with Ball, Kerr, or Golden Harvest Brand canning jars.
- Vinegar can be added to the inner pot water during processing to help reduce hard water buildup.
- Inner pot, jar rack and drip cup are dishwasher safe.
- Clean exterior with a damp cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning compounds or scouring pads.
- Remove any stubborn residue with a cloth, sponge or rubber spatula. Clean the inside of the lid, steam vent, vent filter, lid gasket, water drainage channel and lift valve assembly with a soft cloth and warm soapy water. Wipe dry or let air-dry.
- Steam vent should be cleaned after each use.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.