Use our ceramic stone to give your breads and pizzas a marvelous crustiness, like those prepared in a commercial brick oven. Made in the USA, the stone promotes even heat.
- Holds heat exceptionally well, keeping oven temperature steady (the secret to brick-oven baking).
- Pulls moisture from the outer surface of the dough to promote perfect crustiness.
- Made of cordierite ceramic.
- Includes recipes and instructions.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 14" x 16" x 1/2" thick.
- Made in the USA.
- Preheat the stone in the oven for maximum heat retention.
- The stone may be left in the oven at all times. Repeated use will harden the stone further and improve its baking performance.
- Always allow the stone to cool before removing from the oven.
- Do not place pastry or cookies directly on the stone; the butter or fat content will cause the stone to smoke.
- Prior to first use, wash the stone in plain water.
- Allow the stone to cool completely after use. Brush off any residue and use a nylon pad (without soap) to remove any burnt bits.
- Hand-wash with water only. Do not use soap or detergent.
- To remove stains, make a paste of baking soda and water, apply with a brush and rinse off.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.