Williams-Sonoma Baker’s Spice Kit
Professional bakers rely on rich, dark cocoa, delicate vanilla-infused sugar and aromatic spices to imbue their signature creations with distinctive character. The six essential spices in our kit are key flavor enhancers for everything from cakes and cookies to pies, tarts, puddings and ice cream.
- Our set includes Cocoa Powder, Vanilla Sugar, Whole Allspice, Whole Cloves, Whole Nutmeg and Ground Saigon Cinnamon, presented in our convenient wooden spice caddy.
- Cocoa Powder: Unsweetened cocoa powder lends incomparable flavor to cakes, cookies, ice creams and confections; 1.7 oz. Made in France.
- Vanilla Sugar: Sugar infused with a harmonious blend of vanillas, perfect for use in baking and confectionery; 2.4 oz. Made in USA.
- Whole Allspice: Evoking the flavors of cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves, allspice is ideal for cakes, cookies, breads and fruit desserts; 1.3 oz. Made in Jamaica.
- Whole Cloves: Aromatic whole cloves add sweet spiciness to fruit compotes and preserves; 1.6 oz. Made in Madagascar.
- Whole Nutmeg: Celebrated for a slightly sweet flavor with delicate floral notes, nutmeg is a wonderful baking spice; 2.2 oz. Made in Indonesia.
- Ground Saigon Cinnamon: Our prized ground cinnamon imparts warm, spicy character to cakes, cookies, pies and other desserts; 1.4 oz. Made in Vietnam.
- Spice Caddy: wood caddy has six hollows that perfectly fit the bottoms of our spice jars.
- Spice Caddy: Shuidonggua wood; 18 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 1 1/2"; Made in China.
- Product of USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Cocoa Powder: Cocoa.
- Vanilla Sugar: Sugar, vanilla, silicon dioxide (anticaking agent).
- Whole Allspice: Allspice.
- Whole Cloves: Cloves.
- Whole Nutmeg: Nutmeg.
- Ground Saigon Cinnamon: Saigon cinnamon.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.