Baked Glass Loaf Pan
- Online Only
Legendary New York sweet shop Baked NYC partnered with a renowned American glass maker to re-issue this vintage glass pan from the Fire-King archives. The thick tempered glass heats beautifully and promotes even browning, so yeast breads, quick breads, pound cakes and more turn out tender inside and finished with a delicate crust. The pan’s rounded shape prevents dry, over-baked corners, promoting a delicious, even texture overall. Like the original, this oven-to-table favorite has oversize handles for easy carrying and decorative ridges around the outside.
- Vintage-inspired design from the Fire-King® archives.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Pair with one of our Baked NYC mixes to create a sweet gift.
- Made in the USA by a century-old American company that’s famous for its glass bakeware.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9" x 5" x 3" high.
- 12" x 6" overall.
- 1 1/2-qt. cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Always use a heat-resistant pot holder when handling hot pan.
- Bakeware is not to be used over an open flame, a canned-heat burner or in direct contact with stovetop.
- Do not expose bakeware to quick temperature changes. Taking the pan from the oven to the freezer or refrigerator and vice-versa can cause breakage.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- The pan is safe for storing food in the freezer or refrigerator. Let pan come to room temperature before placing in microwave or oven.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
- To remove stubborn, baked-on foods, soak the pan and then scrub with non-abrasive cleansers and pads intended for use on glass bakeware.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
Baked Glass Baking Dish, Square, 8"x8"
- Online Only
Baked Glass Baking Dish, Rectangular, 9"x13"
Baking Dish, Rectangular
- Online Only