Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Baked Glass Loaf Pan
Legendary New York sweet shop Baked NYC partnered with a renowned American glass maker to re-issue this vintage glass pan from the Fire-King archives. The thick tempered glass heats beautifully and promotes even browning, so yeast breads, quick breads, pound cakes and more turn out tender inside and finished with a delicate crust. The pan’s rounded shape prevents dry, over-baked corners, promoting a delicious, even texture overall. Like the original, this oven-to-table favorite has oversize handles for easy carrying and decorative ridges around the outside.
- Vintage-inspired design from the Fire-King® archives.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Pair with one of our Baked NYC mixes to create a sweet gift.
- Made in the USA by a century-old American company that’s famous for its glass bakeware.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9" x 5" x 3" high.
- 12" x 6" overall.
- 1 1/2-qt. cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Always use a heat-resistant pot holder when handling hot pan.
- Bakeware is not to be used over an open flame, a canned-heat burner or in direct contact with stovetop.
- Do not expose bakeware to quick temperature changes. Taking the pan from the oven to the freezer or refrigerator and vice-versa can cause breakage.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- The pan is safe for storing food in the freezer or refrigerator. Let pan come to room temperature before placing in microwave or oven.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
- To remove stubborn, baked-on foods, soak the pan and then scrub with non-abrasive cleansers and pads intended for use on glass bakeware.
Next Day Delivery