Baked Loaf Pan, Sale
We partnered with legendary New York sweet shop Baked NYC to create a ceramic pan that turns out perfectly tender quick breads – and goes from oven to table with panache. The stoneware’s dark exterior glaze absorbs heat quickly, and the clay retains its temperature for even baking and a golden finish.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong and ensures even heating for sweet or savory baking.
- Safe for oven or microwave use and fits our Breville countertop convection oven.
- Glazed with a chocolate exterior and a vibrant orange interior.
- Angled handles offer a steady grip.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Pair with one of our Baked NYC mixes to create a sweet gift.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 40-oz. cap.
- Interior: 8'' x 4" x 2 1/2" deep; 10" x 4 1/2" x 3" high overall.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Microwaveable and oven safe.
- Do not use on stovetop or any other direct heat source.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.