Baked Brownie Mixes, Sale
Baked NYC was built on the American brownie. The story of this renowned New York bakery began when founders Matt Lewis and Renato Poliafito decided to create the ultimate version of a classic baked treat. The result: a rich, gooey brownie showcasing the deep, dark splendor of world-class chocolate.
- Our trio of premium mixes is the secret to whipping up these award-winning dessert bars in your own kitchen.
- All-natural mixes are quick and easy to prepare, simply add butter, eggs – for peanut butter add your favorite peanut butter
- These extraordinary treats are perfect for everyday indulgence or impressive entertaining.
- Deep Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix makes fudgy brownies enriched with Guittard Cocoa Rouge and Callebaut semi-sweet chocolate chips.; 1 lb. 15 oz.
- Peanut Butter Brownie Mix creates decadent chocolate-peanut butter treats featuring Guittard Cocoa Rouge and Callebaut semi-sweet chocolate chips; 1 lb. 15 oz.
- Makes a 9 x 13” pan of brownies.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Deep Dark Brownie: Dry mix packet: sugar, unbleached enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), brown sugar, cocoa (processed with alkali), sea salt, natural vanilla powder, canola oil (ascorbic acid and rosemary added to preserve freshness), coffee powder. Chocolate chip packet: chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla extract, salt).
- Peanut Butter Brownie: Dry mix packet: sugar, unbleached enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), brown sugar, cocoa (processed with alkali), sea salt, natural vanilla powder, canola oil (ascorbic acid and rosemary added to preserve freshness). Chocolate chip packet: semisweet chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla extract, salt), milk chocolate chips (sugar, milk, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla).
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.