Bailey's Biscuits Dog Treats
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Great for training, snacks and rewards, these oven-baked biscuits have a crunchy texture to clean dogs' teeth and freshen their breath. They're made by Portland chef Tamalpais Roth-McCormick, who created the original recipe as a healthy treat for her first dog, Bailey. She handcrafts the biscuits in small batches, using only the best all-natural ingredients—including organic chicken broth and whole grains.
- Crafted using the finest 100% natural ingredients—no artificial flavors or preservatives.
- Rolled, cut and baked by hand, then packaged with care.
- A delicious treat for dogs of all breeds, ages and sizes.
- 2 lb. 3 oz. (approx. 48 treats per bag).
- Made in Portland, Oregon.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Bailey's Biscuits are a special treat or snack and not intended to be substituted for regular meals.
- Whole wheat flour, cracked wheat, organic chicken broth (organic chicken broth [filtered water, organic chicken], organic chicken flavor [organic chicken flavor, sea salt], natural chicken flavor [chicken stock, salt], sea salt, organic evaporated cane juice, organic onion powder, turmeric, organic flavor), unbleached enriched all-purpose flour (unbleached hard wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin, mononitrite [vitamin B1], riboflavin [vitamin B12], folic acid [a B vitamin]), wheat germ, corn meal, powdered dry milk (pasteurized skim milk), water, eggs, butter (pasteurized sweet cream [contains: milk, butter]), honey, yeast.