BeehiveExclusive Internet Only
Raising bees will reward you with delicious pure raw honey and with increased pollination of fruit trees and vegetable plants in your garden. Our beehive is an exclusive design created for us by one of the world’s premier beekeeping suppliers. Housed under a beautiful copper-colored peaked roof, the hive consists of three wood boxes each holding eight frames—a smaller, lighter design than traditional hives and an ideal choice for beginning backyard beekeepers looking for honey production.
- Hive includes three 19 3/4" x 14" 6 5/8" wood hive boxes, each containing 8 frames.
- High-quality assembled wooden frames have a Rite-Cell® foundation coated in 100% beeswax.
- Each box is designed to be lighter in weight than those used in professional hives, making them ideal for a home garden hivery.
- Wood construction is hand stained for weather protection.
- Peaked roof is copper-colored anodized aluminum attached to gable ends.
- Hive’s bottom board sits atop a cedar stand, keeping it off damp ground.
- Boxes and frames are crafted on custom-built equipment.
- Includes an entrance reducer, used to adjust size of hive opening from large to small as weather gets cooler in fall and into winter.
- Bees not included.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Beehive overall: 25 1/2” x 18 1/2" x 31” high.
- Box, each: 19 7/8" x 14" x 6 5/8" high; 11.5 lb. (48–58 lb. when drawn out).
- Bottom board: 21" x 14" x 2" high; 5 lb.
- Stand: 25 1/2" x 14" x 2 1/2" high; 4 lb.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.