- Online Only
Raising bees will reward you with delicious pure raw honey and with increased pollination of fruit trees and vegetable plants in your garden. Our beehive is an exclusive design created for us by one of the world’s premier beekeeping suppliers. Housed under a beautiful copper-colored peaked roof, the hive consists of three wood boxes each holding eight frames—a smaller, lighter design than traditional hives and an ideal choice for beginning backyard beekeepers looking for honey production.
- Hive includes three 19 3/4" x 14" 6 5/8" wood hive boxes, each containing 8 frames.
- High-quality assembled wooden frames have a Rite-Cell® foundation coated in 100% beeswax.
- Each box is designed to be lighter in weight than those used in professional hives, making them ideal for a home garden hivery.
- Wood construction is hand stained for weather protection.
- Peaked roof is copper-colored anodized aluminum attached to gable ends.
- Hive’s bottom board sits atop a cedar stand, keeping it off damp ground.
- Boxes and frames are crafted on custom-built equipment.
- Includes an entrance reducer, used to adjust size of hive opening from large to small as weather gets cooler in fall and into winter.
- Bees not included.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Beehive overall: 25 1/2” x 18 1/2" x 31” high.
- Box, each: 19 7/8" x 14" x 6 5/8" high; 11.5 lb. (48–58 lb. when drawn out).
- Bottom board: 21" x 14" x 2" high; 5 lb.
- Stand: 25 1/2" x 14" x 2 1/2" high; 4 lb.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.